Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monsterbots and more!

Thanks to everyone who came to support us on Saturday. It was an amazing turnout! If you didn't get a chance to come don't worry, the party will continue at The Hive's artwalk after-party on april 14th! Same awesome art, but this night it's free!

Monsterbots!!! So I posted all the monterbots I made for the show on my website www.averose.com.  I also created a store, so if you can't make it out to any of our gallery shows but you must have one of my pieces, you can just buy it here.

Please, Please, Please, with a cherry on top, sugar and whip cream check out our ink pen mutations press facebook page! We need 100 "likes" to make it official and so far we are up to 67! just type in Ink Pen Mutations Press into your Facebook search and if you like what you see, please "like" it. It's very very important. I'm going to be adding past event galleries as well as Ink Pen Mutation's funny bloopers page. I promise to keep it as fun and entertaining as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment