Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unnatural Abstraction Tonight!


I did a special piece for this amazing show and I won't post any pics till after the show is over! There's a secret surprise to it that I would rather everyone see in person! This is going to be a great event with awesome music and amazing art! And all proceeds from the door and bar go to an organization that works to bring back music and art  that has been cut from our local public schools. These are the same folks who put up the amazing Unnatural Disaster show I a few months back. As I did with that show, I decided to make something specially for this show and will donate all sale $ to the cause. So please come and show your support!
Also showing great art are our very own IPM artist, Treiops Treyfid, Cig Neutron, and Chadwick Reinheardt!
For more info go to www.unnaturalalliance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment