Friday, November 4, 2011

Watchbot City!!! This SAT!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post recaps of our last few events. I'll be be doing that in a week, but for now I need to tell you guys about my upcoming show. I've been working non-stop on creating a miniature city made of clock and watch parts! The city buildings will have lights and the main city will be motorized! Watchbot City will be showcased in the main room at the hive gallery's Annual Master Blaster all Sculpture show! I'm so honored to be part of the line-up along with Stephen Chiodo of the famous Chiodo Brothers Studio, Heather Henson (Jim Henson's daugher), and Ink Pen Mutation's very own Cig Neutron!!! This is an event you won't want to miss. As usual I'll be wearing an incredibly insane but amazing costume!
Sat. Nov. 5 8pm-midnight
The Hive Gallery
729 S. Spring Street Downtown LA
$8 entry
booze, music, ART, ART, ART!
bring cash for parking
Watchbot sneak peek
Cig's sneak peek

Hope to see you there!!!!
Hugs & Kills,
Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment